Tuesday, November 18, 2008

MISSING CAMERA!

Well, we had a wonderful weekend in Utah and went to the Bountiful and Logan temples. Weston was adorable and I got some really cute pictures - only to find that I can not find my camera! It's got to be around here somewhere because I didn't leave it in Utah, but until then, my posting may be infrequent. I REALLY need to find it because if I can't we're going to have to buy another one. We've got holidays coming up and most importantly, Weston's first birthday! I must have a camera! Keep your fingers crossed for me.

2 comments:

alisekelley said...

Oh I hope you find it. Goodluck!

John & Amber said...

I'm glad you did! How are you doing? Things here are good. I graduated in Aug and my husband graduates in Dec. and then we're headed off to Virginia for a job so things are starting to get buys as we are getting ready to move. What are you up to?