Thursday, February 2, 2012

Just Because

I have so many pictures I haven't put on my blog yet. So that's just about all I'm going to do. After all, the pictures are better then the words any way!

Chili is a hot mess at our house. In case you can't tell.

 I wish Wes would keep his hands down when I take pictures of him! But he still looks so big (and cute) to me in this picture.
 Look at that smile! Love it. And you can see his two bottom teeth.
 We have finally reached the age of self entertaining. Jonas spends a good part of his day doing this all over the house.
 We have 11:00 church this year. Yuck. My least favorite. Saydi has a hard time not getting a nap and occasionally crashes on my bed for a little while. Is it just me or does she look outrageously big? Stop growing up!
 I made my kids capes from old t-shirts a couple weeks ago (thank you pinterest) and they pretty much did everything but sleep in them for the first couple days. They still love them. Best 20 minutes I ever invested.

 And Weston is still an insanely good big brother. Saydi is just as helpful too!
We've had some changes going on around here and probably will be having more soon but that's for another day. Overall we are just enjoying life one day at a time!

No comments: