Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Holiday Fun

I have so many great pictures of our Christmas morning I want to post. But before I do I have just as much (or more) from the fun times we've been having leading up to Christmas. They are in reverse order and I'm too lazy to change them so enjoy backwards. =)

They saw Santa at Mark's work party. Love this picture of my kiddos. So cute!
Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Anderson's. Listening to Aunt Amy read a story about Santa.
Playing the cookie game. I have never done it and got mine in my mouth in about ten seconds. I was pretty proud of myself. Ha!
Some hilarious pictures came from playing this game. Super fun!


The kids built snowmen. 

 Opening pajamas with grandma and grandpa. A tradition we love.



 Almost all the grand kids. Minus Maylee and Sarah's girls. Cute kids!
 Christmas Sunday. The best we could do for a picture before church. =)
 We LOVE the sister missionaries. Sister Dearden and Sister Halbison are awesome. They are dying to hold Emmett and it's against the mission rules so this is as close and they could come with out breaking the rules at our ward party. They crack me up.
 Asking Santa for a blasted Elf on the Shelf. We might have an alternative solution for next year. I just can't get on board with that stupid Elf.
 We made Christmas tree crowns.
 And can you believe this cuteness? Jonas LOVES baby Emmett. He is an awesome older brother and is always loving on Emmett and giving him random kisses for no reason.
 A milk-drunk baby Santa.
 My sister, Miss, and her husband went to Texas the beginning of the month and we had these cute kids for three days. We loved it and had so much fun!

 Emmett has started giggling and it is adorable. He is the happiest baby I've ever seen and people always tell me the same thing. So content and easy going. We adore him for lots of reasons but this is a big one!
 Picnics under the Christmas tree!
So, you can see we had a lot of fun gearing up for the actual day and it has not disappointed. I will post those pictures soon. We have worked really hard to focus on Christ this season and remember the real reason for Christmas. It has been a great end to a year that has been a little rocky. We are very blessed!

No comments: