Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Weston's "Chair"

So I wanted to post these pictures before we start packing and things get out of control crazy. We're moving in just about a week but I haven't really packed anything yet because I don't want Weston crawling all over the boxes.
Anyway, Weston has developed this new little habit of emptying out the contents of one of his toy drawers so that he can sit in it. It's so funny. 
Then plays with all his toys around him. These are some of the recent pictures I've taken.


Weston and I don't have many pictures together because I'm always the one behind the camera. On Sunday though he was being so silly I got the camera out and decided to try to take one of us. I love it. He's such a cute little guy. His jabber is becoming so close to words now it's crazy.
 He seems to understand everything I say to him and it's so helpful. But I do wish he could talk to me!

8 comments:

The Pascoe Family said...

Wow. That was a fast closing on your house. Thats great.
Love the picture of you and Weston.

Sandy

Heidi said...

He's so cute sitting in his little tub! And you look gorgeous! great picture!

Jake and Gretchen said...

Jen you look so pretty! Weston is a doll and I wish we were closer so that he and Owen could play. Isn't this such an awesome age!

gibandshi said...

Congrats on your house!!! Weston is so cute! Good luck with the packing!

Peterson Family said...

Oh, he is so cute! I love the picture of the two of you! You look so pretty! Good luck with moving! just remember that once the moving and unpacking is done, you can stay put for a while!!

Kimber Bowen said...

I love the picture of you two. It is adorable. How funny is Weston, such a smart little guy. I can't believe how fast you are moving in good luck!!!

Taunya Spaulding said...

1 more week til the big move! yay! i'm excited for you! and that is really funny about weston!

Blatter said...

You are so gorgeous JEN!!! Your son is adorable!