Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Silly Kids

My kids are silly. I prefer the silliness over the rottenness (ahem, Saydi) so to help remind me of the cute things instead of the things that drive me crazy (like recently deciding to pull my hair when angry, ahem, Saydi) I thought I'd post some of these pictures from the last little while. Mark lost my cord for my camera so these are from my phone. Forgive the quality.

Weston made a train of toys this morning. He used the board that I keep in our sliding door during the summer so I can leave it open a crack throughout the night. You can spot the various pieces of Mr. Potato Head, some cups, and my favorite, the troll at the front. He has a great imagination and has also been building lots of forts lately.
Saydi carried her baby doll around all night last night and when it was time for bed I didn't dare take it from her so she slept with her baby all night. This morning was more of the same. Good luck prying that doll from her hands!
We were watching Weston's favorite movie, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, downstairs the other morning and Weston decided to help himself to his own little seat. =)
Mark put Saydi's pajama pants on her head and I thought she'd rip them off but she loved it! She kept moving her head back and forth so that the legs would whip around. She can be a serious ham when she wants to.
But she can also be rotten.
Good thing kids are cute for so long. It's to help moms get through all the fits, I'm sure!

7 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

oh man, that last picture of saydi! :) if looks could kill....
such wild imaginations kids have and the way they can just entertain themselves for hours! :)

The Stones said...

Oh so cute! I love the improvised train Weston made, and the improvised seat he made out of Mark's head. Saydi with the doll, so cute! She is going to hover over you and the baby all day. You realize this right? :) Both your kids look so big in these pictures. Good thing you'll have a baby soon since they are getting so big!

Brett and Cherice said...

Love the pictures! I love that Saydi carries her doll around, that is so cute:)

Heidi said...

love that stink eye!! Just wait till she's a teenager, shoot! can you imagine? *shudder* LOL! j/k! I try to make sure I remember all the cute moments too, I think that's why I like bedtime so much, after a long day I love to sit and just read with him and get silly for a bit. very rejuvenating!

The Ericksons said...

I love Westy's train of toys - how creative! And Saydi's "rotten" face is hilarious and slightly terrifying at the same time! Remind me to never get on her bad side. =)

Andrew and Steph said...

Holy cow Saydi! It's like she's throwing daggers out in that picture. She's so cute though. I'm nervous to get a girl because I've heard they can be a little harder than boys. Your post confirms that :)I hope you're doing good with the pregnancy as well.

Peterson Family said...

Gotta love kids! They do and say the craziest things! But I sure do love there fun creative imaginations! It's fun to see it come out! Your kids are so funny and cute!