Thursday, March 15, 2012

Funny Stuff

My kids make me smile. Sometimes I randomly find a silly grin on my face and realize I've been smiling like a fool for who knows how long while I've been watching them play. I'm sure no one else finds my kids as amusing but on the off chance, here are some of my favorite pictures of late.

Weston and Saydi came in from playing outside and when I walked by the window I noticed there was something strange in my yard. Turns out, Weston made this "bridge" from all the scrap wood we have behind our shed. Ha! He's a resourceful little boy.
 I put Jonas in Weston's chair tonight just for fun and he looked so adorable!
 The second picture I tried to take turned out like this though:
 At least I caught him! =)
 The kids always sit on the coffee table when they play Mario Kart. I put Jonas down then went and got something and when I looked up I saw this:
They hopped down there to sit by him! So sweet. Love those three.
 I frantically grabbed a bib to put on Jonas the other night because daddy started feeding him orange food with a white shirt on. This is what I grabbed. Ha! Hopefully I'm not causing confusion in his little brain. ;)
 Occasionally I go check on Jonas and find him sleeping this way. I have no idea why but it cracks me up. Like he's trying to escape or something.
And last but not least, making Jonas laugh. Has to be my favorite thing. Please ignore the horrendous thumping and shaking of the camera. An elephant was jumping around. Or wait...that was just me.

2 comments:

Amy Waite said...

Oh so cute! I love those 3 little babies!

Taunya Spaulding said...

so cute!! i love that new family picture in the header! :) i love little baby giggles! oh, the things we do to make them laugh! i love it how they think we (mom) are the MOST hilarious person on the planet!!! :)
dinner last week was awesome! it was definitly needed for me! we should do it again sometime!