Monday, July 30, 2012

Kickin' It

This is the only way Jonas falls asleep lately:

It cracks me up every time. He looks like a monster baby.

And just in case you actually read my blog...I mentioned we were going to Utah for a family reunion this last weekend and being the genius I am, I forgot my camera. So in a nut shell: we camped in a dry, run-down campground with little to no shade and tables infested with hornets; got eaten alive by mosquitoes and other unknown insects; Saydi pooped her pants at 3:00 in the morning (don't even ask); sweated to death in our tent; added sunburns to existing sunburns; and yet...had some wonderful visits with family we only see every two years and some I had never even met yet! And we had the time of our lives at a swimming place in Lehi that the kids were over the moon for (and mommy and daddy too). It was actually a really great weekend and we are so glad we went. But now we are ready for fall! =)

1 comment:

Brett and Cherice said...

What a silly boy:O Too Cute!