Monday, November 26, 2012

Silly Sleepers

I don't know what has been going on around here lately, but my kids have been falling asleep at the strangest times and in the strangest ways. 

This girl goes to bed with a book almost every night. I can't possibly tell her no when she asks for a book!
 Baby J was getting out of bed the first couple weeks we took the front off his crib and we went to check on him one night and found him dead asleep like this.
 Again, getting out of bed and I just shut his door and left him. When I checked on him here he was. =) As a side note, he is fantastic at going to bed now and never gets out at all.
 If Jonas goes downstairs while daddy and Wes are playing the Wii, he is guaranteed to fall asleep right here. Every time.
 Just plop down anywhere Westy! Funny guy. Note the boots. He wears them around the house 24/7.
 A repeat offense. He is laying here as I write this. Poor, tired boy.
Jonas got his blankie one day, ran up to me, and within two minutes was fast asleep on my lap. I had a HARD time putting him in his bed. After cuddling for a while first, of course.
 And this is where poor Saydi girl spent Thanksgiving dinner. She got sick. =(
I would do a separate post about our Thanksgiving but it was very un-blogworthy. Unfortunately. Our basement flooded in Saydi's room at the beginning of the week, Mark got a cold, Jonas got an ear infection, on Thanksgiving Wes and Saydi came down with fevers and we found out they had strep throat, I got a migraine the day after, and we ended the week with Saydi's room flooding for a second time (third total that we have lived here). Yuck! So she has taken up residency with Wes in his room and they both love it. Which is great because we are tearing her room apart and leaving it that way through the winter to make sure we solve the problem. Despite all of this, we are greatly blessed and have seen the tender mercies of the Lord in our lives. Much to be thankful for!

No comments: