Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Flashback

I was going through my downloaded pictures this morning and found some from our Norris reunion (Marlene's side) that I never posted. Bear in mind that we were camping so I am a little scary but pictures of our whole family are rare so I am putting them up anyway. =) I love this one of Marlene and Jerry. She is like her kids and you rarely see her smile this big in a picture. Love them.
 Every single one of her kids and their birth kids. Good stuff.
 This picture kind of makes me laugh. I'm not sure why Mark is sporting the redneck goatee; I won't even say what I think about how I look; Weston looks like he is about to be sick; Saydi has a dirty face; and Jonas...well, that is just how Jonas always looks. ;)
I hate to admit it but looking at these pictures does make me look forward to warmer days. A LITTLE. 

2 comments:

Brett and Cherice said...

I want warmer days too!!! Oh how I love that last pic. :)

Stewart Family said...

You have a beautiful family! Isn't camping great?! :) Please send warmer days soon!