Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Family Pictures

We got family pictures done before the weather got too cold and I LOVE how they turned out. Special thanks to Cherice Hanson Photography. She did fantastic and was patient with us when Jonas fell apart and would no longer cooperate. Unfortunately, thanks to his episode we didn't get all the shots we wanted but I am so thrilled with the others that I really don't mind.

 My favorite thing about this picture is that if you look close you can see that Weston and Saydi are looking at each other instead of Emmett. So cute.



 I can already guarantee this picture will be on display at Saydi's wedding. LOVE it.



2 comments:

Stewart Family said...

Oh my word Jen! Such a beautiful family you have! You look gorgeous and your kids are so cute! Glad you got some pics in before the cold weather! :)

Taunya Spaulding said...

wow! check out that dark hair!!! he has a ton of it! i love it! family pics turned out way cute! :)