Friday, November 22, 2013

October in a Nutshell

Wow. I have so much I want to catch up on and not enough time to do it. I couldn't add new posts for a while but I got it fixed now so hopefully I will be able to fill in the gaps! Now that November is almost over, let me show you what our October was filled with.

Conference weekend was great. The kids were just excited to have the TV in the front room for a few days!
 Cuddles with our baby Emmett. Never can get enough of those.


 Saydi went to the fire station for a field trip. 


 And our annual visit to the pumpkin patch. So fun.



 We go to Mark's mom's or brother's house in Blackfoot on Sundays so Mark can watch football. It's exhausting, apparently. =) 
And of course, Halloween. Emmett had several outfits to choose from. So I chose them all. Gotta love holidays!




I'll be back soon now that things are fixed! Be prepared for long updates on each of the kids, Emmett's blessing, and upcoming birthdays. Life is good!

No comments: