Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Saying Goodbye

Miss is leaving for Texas in just over a week so we have been trying to squeeze lots of visits in. I don't know what I'm going to do without her. I've been in denial and not letting myself think about it. I think when she actually leaves I'm going to have a mental break down. We had fun with almost all the sisters last weekend while my boys were at the father/son camp out.

 

Earlier that day some of the cousins met at the park for lunch and playing. Love these kiddos.

We are going to miss this sweet little family. They are the best. Miss is the most unselfish person I know. I was thinking the other day that I literally can't think of one unkind thing she has done (not counting our growing up years!). They are off on a new journey for their little family and we are excited for the new experiences they get to enjoy. But we will be sad to see them go!

No comments: