Saturday, June 7, 2014

Kindergarten Graduate!

I can't believe my baby boy is gone and has been replaced with this big boy first grader! It was an emotional day. I am so proud of this kid. He is golden. We loved and adored his teacher, Mrs. Dixon, (on the left) and I am so grateful for her help in teaching my son to love learning.
 Kasen Murdoch
 KiLyn Criddle, Carlie Brown and Clara Brown. These girls love Wes!
 Weston's very best friend, Peyton Shumway (incidentally, my childhood best friend's nephew!). It is so hard for me to move Weston and split these two up. They are hilarious together and we are definitely going to keep this friendship going even after we move to Rigby.
 Kiaus Newman, Kasen Murdoch, and Peyton Shumway
 Wes with Ethan Mecham.
 Receiving his diploma.
 Here he is! He only missed two days of school and had perfect grades. He also received a reading award. He is so smart! He is going to rock 1st grade. Love this boy with all my heart.

No comments: