Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Weston's Latest


Weston is developing such a cute personality. Here are some of his latest stories. 

Here is is with Aunt Bea's sunglasses on. That was a challenge! Anything near his face has to enter his mouth. Hence Becky keeping his hands away. =) He loves sunglasses and glasses in general and tries to tear them off anybody's face he can.


Every day Weston crawls in the kitchen and opens the bottom drawer. The drawer 
right above this has all kinds of utensils in it, but he could care less. Because he's after the dish rags. He loves his blankets and is especially obsessed with anything that has a tag. So the dish rags are perfect - cloth with a tag. He will empty the whole drawer and just play with them all. The other day he got stuck though and was trying to use the handle to help himself up. Which of course just resulted in him getting even more stuck. I'm a bad mom - I grabbed the camera before I grabbed him. 


Again - a bad mom. Weston is so squirmy these days with diaper changing. He actually got away from me and although I know I should have grabbed him and put his diaper on, I thought it was so cute that he was following his daddy and just wanted to be where he was. So I took a picture. Baby bums are so cute anyway! But I think I'd better be careful and not take any more chances...I lucked out on this day.

1 comment:

The Parks Family said...

So cute...I LOVE baby bums too. They are the cutest.