Monday, August 24, 2009

It's Done!

Saydi's nursery is finally finished! Her room is literally the only bedroom in the house that is completely done to my satisfaction. Apparently five months isn't enough time for me to finish the bedrooms. ;) Anyway, I'm really happy with the way it turned out. My sister embroidered the saying above her crib. It says:
A daughter brings sunshine to brighten your day
A daughter brings joy through her loving ways
A daughter is a blessing that comes from above
A special and beautiful treasure to love
What's a post without a picture of Weston?

The only thing driving me batty in this room is that the previous owners used two different colors of paint. You can tell they ran out or something and didn't get quite an exact match. It kind of just looks like the lighting but I can tell and I tend to stare at it the entire time I'm in there feeding her! Oh well, I really love everything else about it! And props to Cherice (Hanson) for making the adorable block letters that say Saydi's name and also my cousin April for making me the three things hanging above the changing table. Love them!!

9 comments:

Jaclyn Davis Photography said...

i love what you did with the polkadots around the curtain! SOOOO cute. i definately wouldn't have thought of that!!!

bridgetrussell said...

Look at you! Her room is darling. I love the colors too. Good job.

Brett and Cherice said...

Super cute! Weston is adorable in that picture:)

Taunya Spaulding said...

very cute! i love the colors! i can't wait til we get our own house so i can start painting for our baby!!

The Parks Family said...

the room looks fantastic, you did an amazing job!

Heidi said...

It's really cute jen! I wish I wasn't renting and could actually decorate. Good job, it's amazing!

Kimber Bowen said...

Her room is adorable. I love it. Good job!

Tim and Amber said...

oh, so cute!! I really wish we were in a house so that I could actually decorate the way I want to. You are so creative! Weston is so cute!

The Carters said...

Super cute room...makes me want to redecorate.