Thursday, January 7, 2010

Weston + Saydi = CUTE

Amidst all the sickness and crazy work schedules we have been having some very fun, camera-worthy moments around here. I thought I'd share a few.

Sometimes I'm not the best mom. I see things I think might be fun for one of my kids and I do it disregarding the risks. For instance: letting Weston push Saydi in his shopping cart. Don't get me wrong, I was right there by him the whole time. But wow, it could have gotten ugly. =) You can see how much Saydi enjoyed herself though.
Saydi loves to sit up and since she still topples frequently I often put her in her high chair to play while I make dinner. She's becoming quite the smiley girl.
Weston got to play in the snow with daddy and cousins the other week and he sure loved it! Mark used our swimming pool (which I had mixed feelings about) and put holes in it to add rope and use it as a sled. Wes loved it. Here is a picture of him right after his first sledding incident. He toppled right out and didn't even care!
Our tiny little baby girl is in the THIRD percentile for her weight! So I'm supposed to feed her solids three times a day and try to get her weight up. I think it's working but whether it is or not, Saydi sure loves to eat!! She cries every time when I give her the spoon because she knows there's no more food for her to eat. Even when she's eaten a TON of food! The whole small baby thing is new for me since Weston was already in a forward facing car seat by 7 months. I guess that's how girls should be though, right?
Daddy was "watching" the kids the other night while I ran an errand and when things became quiet he went on a search for Weston and found this:
And after Weston got caught he did what he always does when he knows he is in trouble or has done something naughty:
So, other then cute kids and fun times not much is new around here. Mark is almost done with his 8-day work streak and we are so glad! Weston had to go four whole days without seeing his Dada and it was rough for him! We're so grateful for our kids and how fun they are and the love they have for each other and us.

5 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

HA! Weston has such a funny personality! Hey, it's ok that Saydi's only in the third percentile! don't stress out about it (if you are) she'll get bigger! :) can't wait to get together with everyone on the 26th!

The Ericksons said...

SO cute! I miss your kiddies (and you, of course)!!!

Peterson Family said...

Your new family picture is so cute! i love the picture of Weston pushing Saydi in the doll stroller! I did the same thing to my brother when he was a baby! Funny! Saydi is so cute! Love all the pictures!

Brett and Cherice said...

Your children are adorable!!! I love that picture of Weston pushing Saydi.. Priceless! Can't wait to get together soon:)

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! I totally feel like a bad mom sometimes too! I think it just means we have a relaxed parenting style... which means when they are teens we will be the cool parents! I hope!?