Saturday, September 18, 2010

Double Trouble

Amidst my fervent efforts to raise my kids to become something other then juvenile delinquents (some days are more successful then others) we have had some pretty cute camera moments around here lately. Of course, I need to post them before our trip to California this week (!!!!) so that my five hundred new posts from that trip won't overshadow the day to day cuteness of these two kiddies.

We had the kids' booster seats off the kitchen chairs one day and for whatever reason they both were obsessed with sitting in the chair that isn't theirs. On a side note, I think Weston was a vampire in another life because he love loves his "gasses" and requests them at the strangest times. He's also sporting his new face: the if-I-turn-my-mouth-down-you-won't-know-I'm-trying-not-to-smile face. And of course, Saydi and her tongue - I think I need to do a whole post dedicated to Saydi's tongue. It's like another member of the family.
I was getting ready in the bathroom the other morning while the kids were playing in Saydi's room and I heard LOTS of giggling which is either really good or really bad and I found them in Saydi's closet. In order for Weston to sit there they of course had to dump ALL the books on the floor first. They can be so silly together!
Weston wore some of his new fall jammies the other night and I was laughing so hard when I saw how high the pants went (I hate that I have to buy them that big in order for the shirt to fit his long torso!). He wouldn't really cooperate for this picture but for those of you who watch Arrested Development I like to call him Buster when I look at this. "Hiii brother."
Saydi was crawling all over the cement patio and dragging her bum on it - ok maybe her diaper wasn't as fresh as it should have been either - and it resulted in this ridiculous W.T. photo. Yes, I'm mean and don't let Saydi wear pants outside because she will crawl holes in the knees.
And I had to post this picture of Saydi cheesing it up at dinner time. She cracks me up.

6 comments:

Jaclyn Davis Photography said...

I would like to order another child please! :) How fun it is to have two! Pictures of Brooke and Allie (our dog) aren't nearly as cute as brother and sister! :)

The Ericksons said...

Those two are so silly together! I love it! What is up with Saydi and her droopy diapers?! =)

The Carters said...

So cute. I can't wait until Coleman is old enough to play with Macy. Hopefully they will get along as well as your two do!
PS-Love that you watch Arrested Development too...SO funny!

Taunya Spaulding said...

i hope (when i have more than one) that my kids are as great as friends as your kids are! they definately keep themselves entertained! :) so cute!! :) have fun in california!!!

The Stones said...

They are so cute together! What funny kids. They both look so big too. :( Time flies. Love ya!

Brett and Cherice said...

Hilarious! Your kids are so darn cute, I am sure they keep you laughing all day! I miss you tons! WE ALL NEED TO GET TOGETHER!!! (yes the caps were on purpose because I am yelling!!!) HAHAHA j/k, but seriously we need to, talk to you soon!