Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Moving Right Along

I get weekly updates from babycenter.com and today's cartoon at the bottom was too good not to post. It is exactly how I feel:
Here's a real live picture of me (although I prefer the cartoon). This is actually from last week but we'll pretend I'm not getting bigger by the second and say that this is still an accurate photo.
Most of the time I can't believe how fast my pregnancy is going but I do have my days where I can't believe how much I still have left. I may explode before the baby comes. And if I knew how to do it, I'm pretty sure I would remove my sciatic nerve from my back to stop it from hurting. Good thing I know it will all be worth it when I see my new baby boy. =)

The kids are doing great and we have been having fun working on getting rooms finished and moved around. Weston is very excited to have Saydi sleep downstairs with him soon and Saydi is anxious to be out of her toddler bed. It's too small for her and her crazy sleep habits! Mark's work schedule has been crazy these last couple weeks so my dad helped us with some of the things I couldn't do and I am oh so grateful. Hopefully we will make some major progress in the next week or two and I will post pictures of the changes! Life is good and we are enjoying making it even better!

5 comments:

Tim and Amber said...

awh, you look SO CUTE!! and sorry about your sciatic nerve...i feel your pain! :)

The Ericksons said...

You look GORGEOUS! AND radiant!

Taunya Spaulding said...

i think you look so cute! :) being pregnant is a good look for you! (don't take that the wrong way)
and it really does seem like your pregnancy (and cherice's) is going by really fast! can't wait to see and get my hands on both of those little babies!

The Stones said...

You are so gorgeous! It does seem like your pregnancy is going by fast, but I'm not the one pregnant, so that helps. =) I sure can't wait to see what this little guy looks like.

Andrew and Steph said...

The reason why the girl in the cartoon doesn't feel so hot is because she's wearing a flowered moomoo! No one looks good in those pregnant or not :) But you look so dang cute! Sorry about your sciatic nerve. That can put people down. Good luck it'll be worth it!