Friday, April 22, 2011

Picture Fest

I've noticed my posts have been extremely lengthy lately so here are some just plain old cute pictures we've taken lately.

Mark was watching music videos the other morning on the laptop with his earphones and Saydi wanted to listen. She sat there and listened to music for a good 10 minutes. Loved it.
Saydi admiring her handiwork. From being out of sight for literally 10 seconds.
I have so many pictures of Saydi and tried to snag some of Weston but this is what we came up with. He is so hard to get a decent picture of!
Saydi making herself comfy while mommy gets ready for the day. She liked sitting here when she was in diapers - but now that they've come off and we're potty training she isn't so keen on the potty any more. =/
Mark made this mohawk the other night in the bath. I know I'm biased but I love that she looks so stinking beautiful even with a crazy hair do like this.
All of us sisters surprised Miss for a belated birthday celebration and kidnapped her to go to Olive Garden and then play games at my house. It was so fun. This is Amy and me and we don't get pics together often so I had to put it on the blog. =) Love my sisters!
Since potty training is going on absolutely nothing else is around here. In fact, poor Saydi will be missing out on some of the Easter festivities this weekend because we are glued to the house but progress is coming and only having one in diapers will be wonderful! Here's to hoping life will be "normal" again soon!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

beautiful pics girl! Good luck with potty training, hopefully it goes smoothly from here on out! We are pre-potty learning here, just getting familiar with the potty and terms, etc, but I think once we start it will either be easy, or interesting! here's to only one in diapers at a time!

The Ericksons said...

Have I ever mentioned how much I adore Weston's "I'm trying not to smile" face?! And I love Saydi's mohawk and her sweet little face! (Ya know, if you cut the mohawk off she would still have more hair on her head than Harper does!)

Taunya Spaulding said...

oh, your kids! i could just steal them! :) they are so cute! good luck with the potty training-it sounds like she's getting the hang of it! :)
btw-thank you so much for the comment you left on my blog. i am still kind of beating myself up over what happened the other day with garrett! i felt like THE WORST mom ever! but, thank you-it made me feel a little better :)

The Stones said...

Cute post, cute kids! They really are both adorable. I love the mohawk picture of Saydi. I can't get enough of it! I know what you mean about trying to get a picture of Weston. I hardly ever get any of Makoy. His face in the one where he's trying not to smile is hilarious! Love those kids.