Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Playing Catch Up

I haven't been very good at taking pictures of my kids lately (and other happenings) but I do have a few more recent ones to share as well as a quick update. Things I've neglected to photograph include:
-a "babymoon" of sorts to Salt Lake City. Mark and I helped take our young women to the general broadcast and I figure a day without kids still counts! It was nice to get away and we got to spend some time with some great young women. Mark and the other men didn't get to go into the conference and I felt bad for him! It was fantastic!
-a trip to the visitor's center for FHE where my kids went crazy over getting to see such a big statue of Jesus. I love seeing how well they recognize Him.
-about a million adorable every day moments, like Saydi handing Weston the nose sucker thing and then offering her nose to him for him to "suck" out; or Saydi's new fish face she makes at random times of the day; or the cute way my kids make me give them kisses for all their owies and then tell me "thank you"; or the way my kids hug each other and play so well together.

However, since I realized I've missed some serious Kodak moments I've been trying to be better. So here are a few I did happen to snag:

Saydi was lounging at the dinner table the other night. She of course moved her foot down as soon as I took this but I still thought it was funny.
Weston got out every last car he owns the other morning and constructed this lovely car-train that he was so proud of he demanded I take a picture and even told me where to stand and when to take it. =)
The novelty of the chicks hasn't worn off yet and this is usually where you can find them first thing in the morning. (Notice Saydi's bed head?)
Saydi had to climb right in so she could get to the really good toys. I didn't mind, it's easier to clean up if they go to the toys instead of bringing the toys to them!
Love this boy. Even with his shaggy hair - which has since been cut.
And a cute video of my kids laughing and playing in the tub last night. At the very end you can hear a tiny glimpse of Saydi's hysterical laugh that I love with all my heart. Best laugh ever.

6 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

too cute!! :)

The Ericksons said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable!!! And that laugh! It really is the best!

Kimber Bowen said...

My goodness is Weston one handsome little guy and Saydi is such a doll. That laugh is adorable she is too cute. You are such a wonderful mom.

Andrew and Steph said...

That picture of Saydi lounging is so funny. She's my kind of girl. Weston is so cute how he likes trains. Wether it be his cars or chairs, everything is trains :) I love the video. Your kids are so cute!

Brett and Cherice said...

Great pictures! That video is hilarious! I love their laughs:)

Didi & Jason said...

Oh my so adorable. It will be so fun when my lil one is old enough to play and have fun with Caz. I want to meet your kiddos!