Monday, May 2, 2011

Stuff

I was going through my pictures on my computer and found a couple pictures that I meant to post and forgot about. The first is of me and my new niece, Maylee Grace. Becky had a baby girl on April 10th and she's a cutie.
And here is Saydi in her true form - looking like a homeless person. I never do her hair until we're stepping out the door because she plays like a boy and this is always what she looks like. Hopefully some day she'll like having her hair look nice and not shove her head between the couch cushions. At least she's a little bit girly and likes some bling.
Yesterday we went to Ogden for Sean and Crystal's baby blessing. Austin is such a cute little baby! Sean did an amazing job with the blessing. Even though we were in Utah for a shorter amount of time then it took to drive there because Mark had to get back to catch the bus for work, it was still fun and we are glad we went. We attempted to take a family picture before church but Saydi was making her fish face in one and Weston was looking at his lap in another. So this is the better of the two but still...not great. Why don't kids cooperate?
Weston and Saydi with Grammy and Papa Jerry. I love that my kids love all three sets of their grandparents and that they know the difference between them all.
Other then that I think my kids may have spring fever, if that is a real thing. And if it is what it means is that they are constantly fighting, whining, crying over every little tiny thing, and interspersing just enough cuteness in between all of it to barely help me cling onto my sanity. Then again, it could be the pregnancy hormones talking as we enter the last 6-7 weeks here, but that doesn't seem very likely to me. ;)

1 comment:

The Stones said...

I am constantly reminded of how photogenic you are when I see any picture of you. Gorgeous pic of you and Maylee! And that picture of Saydi's hair made me laugh out loud. Are you sure you didn't take a balloon to her head? :) Hilarious! Cute family pic and once again, you look gorgeous. Brat :)