Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Splish Splash

We took the kids to the free splash park in Rexburg on Monday with a couple of my sisters and their kids. My kids LOVED it! It was great. The pictures speak for themselves so enjoy!
This was where Saydi spent the majority of her time. She didn't like the big slides!
Miss snagged this picture and man oh man, do I love it! It is the perfect summary of Weston's day. He loved every minute.
Saydi went down the slide twice with daddy coaxing her down. Or pushing her down. Whichever you want to call it.
This picture melts my heart. Saydi loves her daddy. And the feeling is mutual.
Buddies!
On our way out we stopped at the carousel and let the kids go for a ride. Saydi didn't want to sit on her horse.
But then daddy snuck her up there when it got going and she loved it. The cuteness was too much to handle! There's nothing better then watching your kids experience things for the first time and seeing how much fun they have.
Where was Jonas most of the time you ask? In here. =)
And I chopped my long, unhealthy hair off to help me enjoy the summer festivities more. So far, so good.

5 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

I love your adorable haircut. That splash park is the absolute best. I love it. And that picture of Weston is priceless! How fun

Heidi said...

Your hair looks great!! so cute. I wish we had a park like that here, looks like your kids had a BLAST!!

The Stones said...

First, you stole my title for my next blog post! Since there was no way you could have known, you are forgiven. :) Anyway, I love your posts. They are always put together so well and so clever. Even though I have looked at that picture of Wes 100 times, it still makes me chuckle. And that picture of Jonas and just his feet hanging out, precious! Thanks again for letting us tag along. SO FUN!

The Ericksons said...

Ok, that looks like so much fun. I think my girls would love it and we will definitely have to go next time!

Taunya Spaulding said...

i love your short hair! and jonas is just the cutest! thanks for letting us all come over the other day! when we get all unpacked and settled in, we'll have to do it here in rigby. i haven't brought myself to call this place "our home" yet....
garrett loves to swim too! that looks like such a fun park!