Monday, July 20, 2009

One Month Old - and Other Shannanigans

I can hardly believe Saydi is already a month old. This is a picture of her I took today.
The sad thing is she's about as big as Weston is when he was born and she's already four weeks old! We're catching up though and she's gaining almost a pound a week so hopefully she'll keep doing well and get big soon. But not too soon! This weekend I put a bow on her and it actually didn't look too big. I also painted her toenails and it's adorable! I'm loving having a little girl.
I swear my child doesn't spend her whole life in her car seat but that seems to be the only time I have enough hands to break out the camera and take pictures of her. I had to post these though because my kids are the silliest little sleepers ever. 
I took this picture of Saydi sleeping and then walked away to go put the camera back. When I came back to get her she had then changed her position to this:
I just think she's so adorable. =) This week we went to Blackfoot and had dinner with Mark and then went to a baseball game. Weston stayed up way past his bed time and he held out almost all the way home. I was letting him play with my broken sunglasses and when we got home this is how I found him:
That is a piece of my sunglasses. I seriously had to pry his jaw open to get it out. He's so funny. He loves sunglasses and will play with them any way he can get them. So things are going good around our joint. I am SO ready for fall and winter already. I like the things you can do in the summer but I HATE being hot and always have. Thank goodness for basements!

9 comments:

James and Danielle said...

Oh your kids are so cute and what funny sleepers! Love, love your new family pictures! What a cute family you have!

Jaclyn Davis Photography said...

okay so the bow in the head is so cute. i need to get some for brooke. i can't wait for saydi pictures!!!!!!!!!

Heidi said...

It's amazing how fast kids grow! It's almost like you need to have the camera on them at all times just so you don't miss anything! The family pics are really good, can't wait to see the rest of them :)

Kimber Bowen said...

I love how Saydi has her tongue out in alot of the pictures. She is so beautiful. I hope someday I get a little girl too. I love my boy, but I want to dress up a little girl. She is adorable.

Jake and Gretchen said...

The pic of Weston with the sunglasses totally made me laugh out loud! Your kids are so darn cute. I love your fam pics too they turned out awesome!

Peterson Family said...

So cute! Time does fly especially when you are busy with 2 little ones! Your family pictures are adorable also!

Taunya Spaulding said...

that's too funny! I can't believe she's one month old either! that went by fast!

The Ericksons said...

I can't believe there was ever a time when you worried that you wouldn't have cute kids! How silly of you...your kids are outrageously cute!!!

Andrew and Steph said...

My first thought of Saydi with her arm up was -born to be a cheerleader, just like mom- So cute!