Friday, December 4, 2009

Oh Where, Oh Where Could It Be?

We've decided Weston has a secret hiding place. In it are the following items:

A remote control for our TV
The remote control for our Mac
The cord for my camera to put my pictures on the computer
About 100 other various items and toys

So yes, I have many cute pictures of my kids to share but unfortunately I can't post them until Weston understands the phrase, "where did you put mommy's cord for her camera". Not that he's allowed to play with any of these items...things just tend to come up missing when little paws are involved.

Not much new around here in the mean time. Just sick kids and restless nights as well as too much on my calendar for me to accomplish before Christmas. Tis the season right?

1 comment:

alisekelley said...

Oh dear! I hope you find everything! What a funny boy. It is amazing how fast Christmas comes! I hope you guys start to feel better!