Friday, April 9, 2010

Anyone Else?

I have a new obsession:
Whenever I get a new CD I listen to it over and over. Especially this one because it is seriously the most incredible CD I've had in a very, very long time. I get to where I know every song backwards and forwards - and then I don't listen to it again for a LONG time. Like, years sometimes. It drives Mark crazy. He tells me to "spread it out". But I just can't help myself! I love it and I will listen to it every day until one day I decide, I can't stand this CD anymore. Although, I don't see that happening since Leona Lewis is probably my most favorite artist ever.

Am I the only wierdo that does this? (Besides you, Miss.) =)

5 comments:

The Ericksons said...

Oh I do that ALLLLLLLLLL the time -like, with every cd I've ever owned! And you know when you're listening to it for the 63rd time that you are probably going to end up getting so sick of it but you just keep pressing that play button! (Although, I can't wait to get my copy of that cd so I can listen to it obsessively!)

Taunya Spaulding said...

Funny-I do that too, sometimes. Like with "Twilight" and "New Moon"...i know, i know....you don't have to make fun-John takes care of that for me! :) Enjoy the cd! :)

The Stones said...

Oh Jen...you know me! I am all about listening to that only CD day and night for weeks, even months. You will have every song memorized by tomorrow right? Love ya tons

Jake and Gretchen said...

That is so funny! I totally remember you and Miss doing that. (: I remember trying to do it because you guys always did and I just couldn't handle it! Good memories!

Miriam said...

haha!! That's so funny!! I get into that too, even with just one good song, I'll stick it on repeat for a while!