Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Busy Busy!

So much has been going on around here lately that I was quite surprised to look at the calendar today and see that in almost exactly one month we will be celebrating Saydi's first birthday! Where in the world does time go? In fact, I'm so busy right now that I really only have time for a brief update (which I must do for my own sake, because I will surely forget that I put these pictures on my computer)! So here are some pictures with updates, and a more detailed post to come later if/when our lives slow down a bit more!

Weston sporting his new hat and "gasses" which he MUST wear at all times if he is outside or in the car. Love it.
Marlene came up last weekend and helped me put in all my flowers (pictures for sure will be coming of that as they fill in!) and she also helped me by washing my windows with her homemade cleaner that is better than anything you'll ever buy at the store! Weston had to get in on the action and help out. This is his classic scrunchy face that he makes all the time as of late. And special thanks to Grammy for all her help!
Saydi has been quite the random sleeper lately. The other day she fell asleep in the car and I brought her in a laid her down while I helped Weston get his jacket off, thinking that she would wake up but at least wouldn't be a bear about it if she was laying on the floor. I hung Weston's jacket up and turned around to find this: =)
Last night I went to check on her and found her in her crib like this:
She looks HUGE to me sleeping in her crib like that with her legs all scrunched up. I don't know when my baby turned into a little girl but it must have happened over night! She has the cutest personality and makes the funniest faces. She'll clear her throat if you do and makes a fun little game of it which is adorable. Really, I feel like all she needs to do is start walking and she'll officially not be my baby anymore! =( and =)

We had our Space Derby which didn't quite work but it was still fun. And our group managed to keep track of all of our boys at the Jamboral in Blackfoot the other weekend despite there being 6,000 other scouts there! I'm really starting to enjoy doing scouts and realizing how much work I have ahead of myself when Weston joins in 6 years. Yikes. Other then that we're just gearing up for summer and trying to shorten our ever lengthening list of things that need to get done around here! Nearly impossible.

5 comments:

Brett and Cherice said...

Love the pictures! Weston's scrunchy face is hilarious and I am a witness to the sunglasses inside, when I saw you guys at the store! Too cute:) Saydi is turning into a little girl and she is adorable!

Kimber Bowen said...

I can't believe Saydi will be one in a month. It seems like yesterday you posted that you had her. She is so beautiful.

Jaclyn Davis Photography said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't believe Sayd is almost 1. What in the world! That picture of her on the floor cracks me up! You must be busy if she is passing out all over the place. ha. :)

The Ericksons said...

Cute, cute pics! Now what can I do to get Grammy over to my house with her special cleaner and her awesome gardening skillz? =)

Andrew and Steph said...

Weston looks like an elementry kid to me in that first picture! He just looks so grown up. Crazy. I love the pictures of Saydi. She's getting way big. You need to let everyone in on Grammy's special window cleaner receipe. Mine are for sure due :)