Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why I Love My Husband

On Mother's Day Mark had to work and Weston had a fever so it wasn't a very "special" day but Mark did get me some gift cards and told me the other part of my present was at work. I woke up this morning and found this letter from my "kids":

I love the way you watch me play with that "proud mother" look in your eyes.
I love that you always know what I'm saying.
I love that you always know what I'm feeling.
I love the way it pains you to have to sit on me to give me my medicine.
I love it when you squeeze me till it hurts.
I love it when you play with me.
I love learning everything you have to teach me.
I love it when you get sad cause I'm hurting.
I love the way you show me off in front of your family and friends.
I love the way you spank and pinch my bum as a sign of affection.
I love the way you treat my dada.
I love that you always make sure I get to live in a clean and beautiful home.
I love it when we pray together.
I love that my Heavenly Father blessed my mama with such a strong testimony.
I love it when you sing to me.
I love Heavenly Father for making you my mama.
I love seeing your face first thing every morning.
I love the way you love me.
I love you, I love you lots.
Love, Fussy
Love, Precious

Mark always seems to have a knack for knowing when I'm feeling incompetent and making me feel better. Thank you for the best Mother's Day present Baby! Love it, love you.

7 comments:

The Ericksons said...

That is awesome and so are you!

Taunya Spaulding said...

happy mothers day! i love that poem from your kids! so cute! you're such a good mom!!

Miriam said...

That is SO sweet, what a fun surprise!

Tim and Amber said...

awh, how sweet!

The Pascoe Family said...

That is the best kind of gift.

Brett and Cherice said...

That is awesome! Way to go Mark:)

Peterson Family said...

How sweet! That is so nice!