Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Going Private

Yep, I'm joining the ranks and going private. I've had weirdos comment and it freaks me out that they might know all these things about my family through my blog. So...if you want to still view my blog be sure to send me your email. If you're uncomfortable leaving it here you can email me at jenn.carlson@gmail.com. Seriously people - if you read my blog but never leave comments I don't care. Don't be shy. I'll add you if I know you. Or your spouse, or sibling. I just don't want the people that I have no clue about looking at my posts. The change comes August 1st.

22 comments:

The Pascoe Family said...

pascoefamily@gmail.com

Chad and Whitney Patterson said...

I'd love to follow your blog!!
whitcheer14@hotmail.com

Kimber Bowen said...

kimmilei@yahoo.com

gibandshi said...

shybym@hotmail.com

Cass said...

shawnandcassie2003@yahoo.com

Taunya Spaulding said...

please invite me! :) taunyahill@yahoo.com thanks!

Stewart Family said...

OOOH! Pick me! beccaroo33@gmail.com!

The Carters said...

Count me in my dear, I would hate to miss all your fun happenings. (Same e-mail as always...)

Brett and Cherice said...

I think I am going to do the same thing:) Chericehanson@hotmail.com

James and Danielle said...

christensenpad@gmail.com

Andrew and Steph said...

add me add me :) stephaniesargent@hotmail.com

Tim and Amber said...

shortcakegurl@hotmail.com

Jake and Gretchen said...

gshumway22@hotmail.com I'm leaving for Idaho today! I'll be there for 2-3 weeks so we should get together!

alisekelley said...

alisekelley@yahoo.com I am going to be going private soon too!

The Boyle's said...

Please please add me
chelsie20@hotmail.com

K.Hansens said...

I love reading your blog! It's fun to read about what's going on with you and Mark and the kids. Hope I can still read it :)
lzy_b@hotmail.com

Searle said...

Count me in girl!! lukesearle26@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

kimmjo1977@hotmail.com

Miriam said...

miriamcjenson@gmail.com

Ryan and Ashley said...

ashleymichelle7@hotmail.com

Peterson Family said...

peterson.candi@gmail.com

jakenmo said...

jakenmo@gmail.com