Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sleepless Summer

Why am I still awake at 11:15 pm? Probably because of this:
and this:
and this:
That's right! We're headed back to Cali for a vacation this September! Mark's brother called us today and told us they're getting sealed September 25th, which just happens to be right around the time Mark has four days off. So he's taking off another two days and we're packin' it up and heading out for some much needed family time and most importantly - to be there for Sean and Crystal on their special day. "Excited" doesn't even begin to describe what I'm feeling. Make way all my Cali peeps cuz I'm coming back to say hello! I have the feeling tonight isn't the first night I'll be losing sleep over this trip.

4 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

how fun!!! :) i want to go on a vacation SOOOOO bad!!! :) i'm jealous that you are going to be able to go inside the san diego temple-that's my favorite one!! it's so pretty!

Brett and Cherice said...

AWWWW!! I am so jealous! Those pictures are beautiful! I love San Diego:) What a great family trip for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures:)

Heidi said...

That's so cool! Don't you love it when stuff works out like that? Perfect! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Peterson Family said...

How fun! I love vacations!