Friday, April 20, 2012

I'm THAT Mom...

You know, the one who says, "come look at all these adorable pictures of my kids!" So you sit there politely nodding at picture, after picture, after picture. Yep, I 'm going to do that today. The good news is, you don't have to sit there politely if you get bored. Ah, the joy of the internet.

Jonesy boy is figuring out how to stand all by himself and is doing pretty good. He hasn't made it longer then about twenty seconds yet but we're getting there!
 This sweet baby girl turned one on the tenth and since Becky's two bedroom apartment couldn't really host sixteen kids and five adults we had it at our house. She enjoyed her cake!
Jonas didn't seem to mind wearing his Princess party hat one little bit.
 Whiny baby + whiny toddler + empty box = no more whining!
 This has become the new favorite place for these two to watch shows together. Pretty cute.
 But better with daddy there too. My kids are seriously all over Mark when he is home. They LOVE their daddy.
 With summer coming the kids have been on a hat craze. Which I love because it shows their cute little faces even better.

 His happiness is directly related to his level of messiness.
 Loving our back yard picnics. Especially Jonas apparently. =)
 My kids don't usually bathe together any more but we got home from dinner with family late one night and I did not have it in me to do three baths. So they all got dumped in and scrubbed down in about two minutes. Two minutes they all thoroughly enjoyed!
Stay tuned for more...tomorrow I am taking the kids to meet Dora and Diego! I really don't know if they are more excited or if I am. They are going to LOVE it. If they're not terrified to see a giant Dora and Diego. But that's what bribery is for right? ;)

No comments: