Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cookie Dough Fit

My sister, Miss, recently gave me a recipe for egg-less cookie dough. That's right folks. Eat it to your heart's content. It is so stinking delicious and I made it once a week for the first little while. My kids love it too. Jonas loves it so much in fact, that this is the result of telling him "no more". 
Pretty adorable if you ask me. Not so funny to him though! So I decided that if I am going to get fat off of delicious goodness then the rest of the world should have the opportunity also. Well, at least those of you who have zero self-control, like me. Enjoy!

1 cube butter (room temp.)
1/2 c brown sugar
1/4 c white sugar
2 T milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 c flour
1/2 tsp salt (if you use salted butter use a little less than this)
chocolate chips

Cream the butter and sugars. Add milk and vanilla. Blend well. Add flour and salt. Blend well. Stir in chocolate chips. Refrigerate just long enough to get the dough firm (about 15 mins.) and roll into balls for easy consumption. Store in the refrigerator. Ahhh, I can hear my arteries clogging just thinking about eating it.

No comments: