Friday, September 14, 2012

Catching Up

We have been super busy around this joint so here are some random pictures we've managed to sneak in.

Jonas does this to the toilet paper every single time he manages to get into the bathroom unattended. You'd think it wouldn't happen very often since we know he is going to do it...but somehow it happens ALL the time.
 I love Saydi's crazy hair after I take it out. Cracks me up.
 I was making dinner one night and looked out my window to see this. Love it.
 Daddy is a master at building forts. The kids have been going through our old blog books on almost a daily basis and they made him recreate one that they had seen from the past. =) Jonas loves forts too!
 I do not understand this boy. He sleeps so crazy.
And just plain adorable.
 Last weekend we had a mini-reunion with the family in this area at my grandparents house. The boys were spinning circles on the teeter totter instead of going up and down. It was pretty funny. Weston kept slipping off and thought that was pretty cool so then he started doing it on purpose. Funny boy.

No comments: