Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Miscellaneous

I really need to do a post of Easter and our trip to Salt Lake for the Young Women's General Broadcast but I am still collecting pictures. So here is some miscellaneous stuff that I don't want to forget about.

After 7 months in our area Elder Clegg got transferred. We love this guy!
 Some of Weston's recent school work. Side note: I don't think I ever mentioned on the blog that we took Saydi out of preschool in January. She started really making a fuss about going and said she didn't want to. I wasn't about to force her and make school become something she hates already so we took her out and will try again this coming year. She says she wants to so we will see!

 Playing in the leaves while daddy cleaned out the flower beds.
  
Jonas has become quite attached to stuffed animals lately. He prefers this bear or the bunny in next picture. That one is especially his favorite.
 And his other favorite thing, watching shows on mommy's kindle in the morning while I try to wake myself up. He assumed this position on his own and it made me giggle. Cute boy.
I love the way my kids will randomly assign themselves seats right next to each other.
 Or on top of each other. They are the best of friends and I am so grateful for that.

No comments: