Friday, September 5, 2008

Feeding the Ducks


Yesterday we went to feed the ducks along the river. There were soooo many and I thought for sure Weston was going to be scared. But he loved it. He just kept staring and smiling and he wasn't scared of them at all. He even reached for one in this other picture.  The ducks and geese followed us around and we had a hard time keeping up with them! It was so fun to take Weston though and see him experience these new things that he never has before. We also got some great pictures of the temple. I really liked this one. The bird was a coincidence! I didn't even notice it until I put my pictures on my computer.

1 comment:

Taunya Spaulding said...

hey jen! us girls should get together this week! just let me know when! thanks for the comment on my blog! call me!