Monday, September 22, 2008

Pics I gotta share

Here are some recent pictures of Weston that I thought were too cute not to post. We took him swimming in Blackfoot last week. He is such a fish! Just like Daddy. We would put him on his belly and push him through the water and he would paddle like he was swimming! It was adorable. He was so happy. He really loved this floating toy they had there too. And since it was the middle of the day we had the whole pool to ourselves for about twenty minutes!! 

This other picture of Wes is my new favorite. I got the camera out to make sure it was ok cuz I sort of got water on it. =) As soon as I broke it out Fussy starts grinning and posing like you wouldn't believe. I thought it was so stinking cute. So this is him being a super model.

7 comments:

alisekelley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alisekelley said...

Jen, I found your blog off of Danielle's. You look great and your little boy is adorable. He is 11 days younger than my youngest girl, Jaelynn. Are you guys living in Idaho Falls? It has been so long since I have seen you! It was so nice finding your blog!

Cass said...

What an adorable little one you have. You look just as cute as ever. Isn't family life the greatest!!

Taunya Spaulding said...

Freakin cute pics! Little Wes is so cute!! When's the next get together! i'm dying to do something with you girls!

Jillyn said...

Oh my word! How cute!

Kimber Bowen said...

Weston is a doll! I am so glad that you found me. I miss you. I hope all is going well for you. So you are back in Idaho?! That is great. I am so sad that I missed you at Spud Day it would have been great to catch up. You have an adorable family. I hope all is going well for you!!!

Crystal Taylor said...

Hey Jen,
They do ask you a bunch a ?'s about your blood and your health. You can call the Biolife plasma center there's the # for you 542-2406. I love it cause they have a daycare for free!