Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Uh...bad mom


So I was really sick this week. Mark works graveyards so Weston and I are on our own every night. I was so sick and just laying on the couch while Weston was playing. I opened my eyes from resting and this is what I found. That's right, an accident just waiting to happen. Yes, he is standing on his overturned toy basket swinging on the door of the book case.  BOYS.

He is such a good little baby. Yesterday he was being so fussy (hence the nickname Fussy Britches) so I took him outside to swing. That's all it takes. He's so easy to please. He was smiling and scrunching up his nose while making a noise that was very similar to the sound you make when your foot slips off your bike pedal and you come down on your bike seat a little too hard. But given the smile, I think it was a good noise. =) He's such a happy boy and is so good. He makes me happy. I love my sweet little family. 

1 comment:

alisekelley said...

Jen, I think all of mom's have had those moments! The other day I was sick and laying in bed and I heard Lydia getting into something. Well turns out she got my laundry detergent out and dragged it all over the floor and my coffee and end tables. I am just glad she didn't eat it! Hope you are feeling better!