Thursday, October 2, 2008

Family Home Evening

I went to enrichment tonight and it was so great. A sister in our ward spoke on family home evenings and gave so many great helps from information she found from the church and things she learned working with children as a social worker. It was fantastic. I was going to post some of the things she shared but there was just way too much so I typed up a small list. If any of you are interested leave your email and I'll gladly send it to you. It was so wonderful!

4 comments:

The Christensens said...

I would love to know what she said. Thanks.
jmaxchristensen@gmail.com

The Carters said...

Hello! I would really like that list too. I think you've got my e-mail address... :)

alisekelley said...

Sounds great! I could always use FHE tips! Thanks! alisekelley@yahoo.com

Crystal Taylor said...

I would love that! Any tips would help. cryst7@hotmail.com