Thursday, October 2, 2008

Busy Week

We've had such a busy and FUN week so far. Tuesday night me and Miss went over to Say's for some fun and laughs and the kids all had so much fun together. Wednesday I took Weston to the play group that my ward has and he LOVED playing with all the different toys. I loved it too! Then that night some of my best friends from high school came over: Cherice (Christensen) Hanson, Taunya (Hill) Spaulding, and Bridget (Beesley) Russell. We watched some of our old high school videos and man were we silly!! Basically the definition of "immature". =) It was so much fun and we're going to do it once a month now. Today Amy and Aaron brought Kaden and Emma over to play for an hour or so while they took care of some errands. We took them outside and I got some great pictures - hence the post: so I can share them all! Somehow all my psycho-babble ends up in here too. ??? Anyway, I just love being busy. I think as a mom it's what keeps me somewhat sane!


Mark and I were trying to teach Emma to pump her legs when she swings so Mark was swinging with her and they were both saying, "out...and back, out...and back". It was so cute! And I told you all in an earlier post how much Weston loves swinging...here's his funny face. He actually does it a lot bigger then this but this is the best I got. I tried to get the one I have of all three of them on here and it wouldn't do it!! =( Sorry Kaden, didn't mean to leave you out. ;)

3 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

That sounds like a blast tell the girls HI! Can I tell you Weston is adorable. I couldn't stop laughing at the photo of him on his basket and hanging on the door. It is crazy how boys learn to be boys at such a young age. I hope you are feeling better.

Mamma Bird 596 said...

Jen reading your blog keeps me somewhat sane at work. :-) Love it and you too, love Mom

Taunya Spaulding said...

I had fun spending time with all you girls too! I'm glad we're making it a monthly thing! I can't remember when I laughed so hard! That was fun!
Little Weston is soo cute! I can't wait til me and John can have kids!