Thursday, October 9, 2008

Big Boy and latest project


Weston has a tray on his high chair that he figured out how to pull off. That's fine except that after he gets that off he yanks on the main tray (that DOESN'T come off) until he is purple in the face and gets so mad that he won't eat. So I decided it was time to permanently remove the tray and scoot him up to the table. He loved it! He's such a big boy!


Also, I finally finished my latest project. Our
room has looked like trash so I decided to get busy and embroider the thing I wanted to go over our bed. I had it for our last bed set but
 it doesn't match our new one. So I did it over. (OCD? Perhaps.) We've kind of tried to adopt this saying at the "motto" of our marriage - I emphasize TRY - I'm not so good at it. =) Anyway, I finally finished it. Now I just need to finish my curtains and our room will be done! It's only been two months.... I don't love the other stuff above our bed but whatev. At least the frames are off my dresser and my room looks like it's inhabited!

2 comments:

alisekelley said...

Jen, your new project looks great! I have been trying to make curtains and you are right trying is the key word. It is funny how kids love being big!

The Carters said...

You are my hero. I barely have time to do my hair...let alone cross stitch something. You are one rockin' mama. I hope I can be like you when I grow up... :)