Thursday, October 23, 2008

Another tag - but better

I'm supposed to tell seven random/weird things about myself and be creative. So here goes:

1. When I was little and rode my bike around our driveway I obsessively had to go right the same exact number of times that I went left. Do you see why I'm always mentioning my OCD?

2. I used to work for a business real estate company in California. I've sent things to Bill Gates and have seen paychecks for over a million dollars!

3. I almost drowned when I was three years old. My sister Becky jumped into the creek and saved me before I got washed down stream.

4. I used to be really good at impersonations. Some of my personal favs include: Ross Perot, Mrs. Butikofer (8th grade teacher), and of course Chris Farley. I live in a van down by the river!

5. My biggest fear is that someone will be standing behind me in the mirror when I'm washing my face. Miss and I used to keep watch for each other. It still freaks me out...especially since my husband and brother-in-law have taken advantage of their knowledge of this fear. Meanies.

6. I only had to push for ten minutes when I had Weston. And they say your first is the hardest!

7. This year was the first time in two years I got to enjoy a primary program and not stress about having to put it together! It was great. Being primary president is just about as stressful as it gets!

So I'm supposed to tag seven people but I don't wanna...if you read this and want to do it, I tag you. =)

1 comment:

Taunya Spaulding said...

good!! you finally updated! sorry i tagged you again. but it's good to know those things about you.