Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just Because

Not much has been going on in our little lives lately. We've been sick for a while and just adjusting to Mark temporarily going back to days. We loved Conference. It's so nice to hear from the prophet and apostles. Mark and I both gained such strong testimonies of the importance of General Conference in California. We had a bishop who encouraged us to study their talks and mark them as we do our scriptures. 

Anyway, I mentioned that last week we went to Sarah's for a night. She sent me some pictures from that night and I thought I'd share.  


Koy and Fussy have similar jammies and me and Miss didn't even know it! We both brought them this night for them to wear. It was cute.

Weston was playing with this bus at Sarah's and he absolutely loved it. He was so happy...as the picture shows!!

4 comments:

The Christensens said...

Oh my gosh- Wes is so super cute!! He has such an amazing smile!

The Parks Family said...

He is so cute...I hope I get my own little boy.

Anonymous said...

They are so cute together. Happy ten months Fussy!! Love you Jen. Thanks again to you and Mark for everything.

Anonymous said...

Jen, I'm a dummy. That comment about them being cute together was from me, MISS! Sorry, I'm not blog savvy. :)