Thursday, October 23, 2008

My little rascals

Last week when Weston destroyed the contents of his dresser he wasn't quite finished. A couple days later I went to check on him while he was playing with toys in his room (so I thought) and found this. He was so happy to be in the bottom drawer! He was pulling on the one above him, trying to make a ladder or something I suppose.

On Saturday morning Mark somehow managed to get Weston to just sit with him and watch a show together for a little bit. It was so cute. Weston never sits still so it was a rare treat for Mark. He was resting his head on Mark's shoulder but of course, as soon as I break out the camera he's always striking a pose so it didn't last long after I took this picture.

4 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

aw!! look at your two boys in your life! cute! all i have is a twenty three year who acts like a 10month old :) jk!

Kimber Bowen said...

What a funny boy! It is true boys are born boys it isn't learned behavior it is born in them. Chase also is content sitting with his dad and watching TV, I don't understand why we can't get away with it. He is too cute. You are a wonderful mom!!!

alisekelley said...

Austin and I thought that Lydia would never sit for more than two seconds on the couch with us. It all changed when she got interested in watching movies. SHe will sit through a whole movie with us now! We love it! Maybe Wes will do that too! What a cute little character he is!

Ryan and Ashley said...

Jen! Hey I didnt know you had a baby, he is so adorable and looks like a ton of fun! We are doing good, just living in Texas and working. It looks like everything is going good with you guys also.