Monday, October 27, 2008

Mmm...sour cream

On Sunday Weston managed to get a hold of the spoon I had used to put sour cream on my baked potato for dinner before I cleared the table. By the time I noticed, this was what we were left with. He was going to town on the spoon. Apparently he doesn't have the same aversion to sour cream that his dad does! I guess I'm going to have to remember that he's tall enough to reach even MORE places now!
If you look closely you can see he managed to get it on his hand too.

4 comments:

Beck said...

Holy sour cream that is so funny. Could he be any flippin cuter? Thanks for getting me obsessed with blogging, now you need to get people to read mine. Did you take the Twilight quiz??

Taunya Spaulding said...

oh! that's cute! i'm getting so excited for our girl get together coming up in november!!

alisekelley said...

That is so funny! Hey we are finally over the flu so I will email you soon to see when a good time would be to stop by!

Searle said...

Hey Girl!! Miss gave me your blog site and it's so cute!! I love it!! I just started this whole blogging thing and it's so fun we can keep in contact with each other!! You are darling!!