Friday, September 5, 2008

Bathtime

Weston and Makoy took a bath together last week. It was the cutest thing ever. This picture took some doing to get things covered and both of them looking at us. So this was as good as it got. Weston just watched Koy play and you could just tell he was taking mental notes of things to do when he gets that big. Koy had fun too, except for when Fussy stuck his bare bum right in his face! He pointed to Weston's bum and said to Miss, "Mommy, yuck". Ha! We love Miss and Koy!!

The other night in the bath Weston had a "bubble goatee" and I thought it was so cute! It's hard to see in the picture but I took it anyway. Weston loves the bath. He can hardly hold still while I clean the tub out. And believe it or not, he loves it when I pour water on his hair. He kicks and smiles and I end up getting soaking wet in the process. But I love it. I think I bath him every night more for me then I do for him!

2 comments:

The Carters said...

I am so with you on the bathtime thing. If Macy is crabby and nothing seems to cheer her up, she goes in the tub. It is an instant mood booster for her and sanity saver for me. As always, I love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Love the entire site sis! Wes is sooo sweet and lovable! Thanks for the laughs the other night at M&D's. By the way, Makoy has been talking about Weston's bum in his face non stop! Funny kids. Love you tons! Mwah