Sunday, September 14, 2008

Grandpa Jerry

Weston loves his Grandpa Jerry. Of all of Marlene's grandkids none of them have given her the cold shoulder...until Weston. He is downright mean to her sometimes and it is so embarassing! But the adorable part about it is that if Grandpa Jerry walks into the room he will lunge, squirm, and fuss until he gets picked up by him. He will practically jump out of Marlene's arms just to get to his Grandpa Jerry, much to Marlene's chagrin. (Ok, actually she doesn't mind it too much because it is so adorable and melts Jerry's heart. And mine.) We are so glad that Fussy gets to know all of his grandparents!

4 comments:

Beck said...

Oh I miss Grandpa Jerry! How cute is that, little Fuss sitting so nicely with Grandpa. No one can resist him!

Jillyn said...

JEN!! Oh my word your lil boy is A-dorable! I MISS YOU more than life itself. It was so weird, the other night I had a dream about Miss...the details of which are not appropriate for me to share publicly on your blog, but it just got me to thinking about all of you and how much I miss you all. So...we def need to catch up. But where do we start??? Um...what's your email. That will be the best. I love you!! Thanks for stalking me out and finding me!! He He he. Love ya!

The Crocketts said...

Hey Jen! How are you? I found you by reading Becky's blog which your mom emailed to my mom and then my mom forwarded it on to me. So there's the short of it! I LOVE blogging! I'd never be able to keep in touch with everyone without it. You look wonderful! Tell me everything that's going on in your life. Wes is adorable! Hi to your family for me!
Hugs from your cousin,
Heather

The Christensens said...

Jen- How are you? I was looking at Jillyn's blog and saw the link to yours. Your little boy is so cute!!! I hope things are great for you guys. We will have to get together sometime when I come home to Idaho.