Monday, December 22, 2008

Anderson Christmas Party

My sisters and I all got together with our families on Friday night. It was so much fun. The cousins exchanged names and opened their gifts. Then the sisters exchanged names and we also did our new tradition. Each adult brings a gag gift from the dollar store and we each pick one to open. It was hilarious. Here are some of the best gifts.


 Amy got these silly face glasses. 

Sarah got "flarp" which was a little baggie that exploded to smell like the word that rhymes with flarp. We figured we'd better do it in the garage and it's a good thing we did! I've never smelled stink like that!! It was hilarious.


Miss got a bright orange laundry bag labeled "soiled".

There were lots of other good ones. Becky got a pair of miniature horses that were supposed to be "room decor". They were hot pink and bright orange. Lynn got an "intruder alert" that will warn him if someone breaks in. Aaron got one of those towels you can wrap your hair in but it was broken! And Mark got some "warming lotion". Yep, all from the dollar store. 

I love my family and I am so glad I have such great sisters. Here is a picture of the five of us. From the back left, Sarah, Becky, Amy, Miss, Me

5 comments:

Brett and Cherice said...

Jen, your party sounded so fun!! The dollar store does have priceless items:) You and your sisters are so cute, I love that pic of all of you:)

Heidi said...

wow, I feel like such a loser cause I had no idea you had 5 sisters! I knew Melissa obviously, lol, but wow,5! You guys look like you had such a great time!

Crystal Taylor said...

Man I miss all you guys! You can never leave your house with out a good laugh! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Kimber Bowen said...

That sounds like a blast. What a good idea! You are so lucky to be near your sisters!!!

Andersons said...

Jen, I haven't looked at your blog for awhile and must say you do a wonderful job. I especially enjoyed seeinng all my daughters together having such a fun time.