Friday, December 19, 2008

Hey Santa

For some reason unbeknownst to me, my husband has become totally against crowds and lots of people. You would think he didn't live in California for EIGHT years! Sheesh. Anyway, this newfound phobia led to him saying there was no way he would go to the mall to have Weston sit on Santa's lap. Santa was of course at our ward party but we forgot all about it and didn't bring the camera. Plus the line was incredibly long. So, Miss and I decided we would take Weston and Makoy together since she has some time off work. And for the record, there were only about four people in front of us in line to sit on his lap. I was a little worried that Weston would have a total melt down but he was fine. He just fussed when I backed away to take the picture and pointed at me to let me know he wanted me, not the weird guy whose lap he was sitting on. =) Unfortunately he looks pretty uncomfortable in the pictures I took though! Anyway, it was pretty cute and I'm glad I took him so I could get a picture.

4 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

Uh, ya he should be used to crowds by now! I'm glad you took wes to see Santa! very cute! have a very merry christmas!

alisekelley said...

I wish my girls would sit on Santa's lap! I loved the cake you made for Weston! It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Our kids are pretty darn cute! Thanks for going with me. Love you

Kimber Bowen said...

How cute are those picutres. I think it is fun that you took him to see Santa! I love your frog cake, it is adorable. You are so creative.