Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mark's birthday and Thanksgiving

I am such a bad wife! I meant to do a special post about my hubby on his birthday (the 24th) but I totally forgot because I didn't get the picture I wanted of him when he was younger! Anyway, despite his groanings of being 27 I think he had a pretty good day. I surprised him and met him at work at 9:30 pm to have dinner with him on his break. Here is the picture of his cake. It didn't turn out quite the way it was supposed to but Mark liked it so I guess that's all that matters.

Anyway, there wasn't really much to take pictures of on Thanksgiving. We had a fun but busy weekend. We went to my parents house around 10:00 and had lunch and then at about 3:00 we headed over to Mark's dad's house and had dessert. Then the day after Thanksgiving we went to Shelley to spend time with Mark's mom and the rest of his siblings playing games and eating even more turkey. It was fun but the best thing about Thanksgiving is just taking the time to realize how blessed we are and all that we have to really be thankful for. Things are great for us right now!

1 comment:

Brett and Cherice said...

Great job on the cake! Tell Mark Happy late Birthday!!:)