Monday, May 18, 2009

Latest Project


I just finished this today and I'm so proud of myself that I have to show off these receiving blankets and burp cloths I made. My mother-in-law bought a bunch of material to make baby blankets a while ago (before I was even pregnant again) and I was going to help her with them. Well, they sat and sat and then I got pregnant and found out it was a girl and I didn't have any girly blankets or burp cloths! So, being the nice person she is she said I could make them and keep them. Mark and I really appreciate it because it helps us out so much. I still have some boy ones to make but I'm glad I finished these ones. They have a lot more imperfections then I wanted but I've never claimed to be much of a seamstress. It takes practice I suppose. =) I need to put them away now because I keep looking at them and picturing my sweet little baby girl all bundled up in them and it's making me anxious!

4 comments:

Blatter said...

They are so cute!! I am planning on making your nursing cover today!!! I am glad you like the fabric! I think it is so cute! We will be in Idaho June 3 so I can get it to you anytime after that!

gibandshi said...

You did a good job!!! Your baby girl will be so cute all wrapped up in them!!!

Taunya Spaulding said...

huh? you made those! you are just so crafty! they are really cute! good job!

Kimber Bowen said...

They are so cute. You did such a great job. I can't wait till your adorable baby girl is wrapped in them either.