Monday, September 21, 2009

Cute Kids

Life is crazy sometimes. Weston is still hating nursery despite four months of going; Saydi is waking up anywhere from 3, 5, or occasionally even 7! in the morning, making her schedule somewhat unpredictable from day to day; Weston is making virtually no progress with potty training and is starting to throw fits and be like every other toddler when he used to be so different and well behaved; Mark is still in limbo with this job at the site and we found MORE water damage in our basement! Fortunately, despite the craziness that life can sometimes bring it's a lot easier to deal with when you have the cutest kids in the world! Here is some proof:
Saydi has been smiling so much. She talks a lot too and lets out the occasional squeal of delight which is my favorite.
After the fair Weston fell asleep on Grammy's bed and I thought it was adorable that he was sleeping like this.
Saydi in her bouncer while we were washing cars. She really is a good baby and will just sit and look at things for the longest time.

Weston was "helping" daddy wash cars last week. It was so adorable. He's such a good helper and always wants to do what we're doing. He is very much in the copycat stage!

6 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

your kids really are cute! sounds like you had a fun weekend at your reunion. can't wait for our girls night! i've been looking forward to it since we set it up the last time we got together!!!

Kimber Bowen said...

Weston is such a good car washer! I am impressed. I love Saydi's smile it is adorable. I hope things get better, but you are right no matter what the little bugs make everyday a good one.

The Pascoe Family said...

I know what you’re saying about nursery. Gracie still doesn’t like going & I am starting to think she never will.
And for Potty training... Luke was very easy to potty train but I waited longer and kind of did it my own way. It worked great but I wanted Gracie potty trained before she was two, and I kept thinking of this website I had heard about, so I finally broke down went to the website paid the $25 for the e-book and it was one of the best $25 I ever spent. She was fully potty trained in two days. But you HAVE to do it just like the book says. So if you want to look into it go to www.3daypottytraining.com. It worked great for me and I will use for the rest of my kids for sure.
Good Luck :)

The Parks Family said...

Your kids are really soooo cute!!! Your so lucky!

Jaclyn Davis Photography said...

oh Saydi and Weston are so much more then cute. don't downplay them especially on your family blog when you get all the bragging rights! that picture of saydi is the best thing i have seen all day. even though she is adoreable in it...would it be bad to say that i started to laugh when i saw it? she is so adoreable and i can't help but smile at her cheeks. that is great. can't wait to see them on thursday. and hopefully i get to see one of weston's fits because i have never seen be anything but a little angel child. :)

alisekelley said...

Life is crazy isn't it!!! Lydia hated nursery until she turned two. It was horrible!!! Saydi seems to be just like Kaylei, little angels!!! You do have adorable kids.